Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fall Semester Reflection

1. No. I don't read their work so I wouldn't know gives you an outline of how to do something if confused.
2. If confused, you can check it out again anytime. Even past assignments. It wouold be harder to remember exactly what you wanted us to do.
3. Yes. I double check my assignments before posting. I would be indifferent
4. No not at all. All day everyday.
5. I would think that the word "pioneer" is a bit strong for a man of my stature. However, if I had to describe myself as that way, I would probably compare myself to Lewis and Clark. Exploring an unknown area with a guide who knows everything there is to know.
6. I would describe it as interesting. I am resistant to technology as it is, so its difficult for me.
7. I usually choose not to reply

No comments:

Post a Comment