Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Dickens Map

To finish reading I’m planning on taking the total number of pages and dividing that by the number of days I have to complete this assignment, minus one day. I have subtracted a day so that just in case I need a day off or if I have too much on my plate then I can skip a day of reading without it hurting me or messing up my schedule.


1. It is widely said that it is far better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

2. What role do laws play in Great Expectations?

3. Dickens likes social commentary. He likes to comment on society. He comments socially. What impression do you get of London society after reading Great Expectations?

4. Why do you think this novel divided into three parts?

5. How is "class" defined in the world of this novel, and how are we as readers introduced to the idea of class?

No comments:

Post a Comment