Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Tools That Change the Way We Think

I never truly thought about the effect that the internet has made on me. Now that I'm thinking about it I've realized that it's made me more forgetful. I'll research something on my phone that I'm thinking about at that moment then forget the information fairly quick. Knowing that I can research information at any given moment makes me feel that I don't need to remember it because I could just look it up again later if I need to. It shouldn't be that way though, we should want to learn the information that we're researching. Before the internet and smartphones people had to actually process information. I don't think the internet is bad, I just think we need to process information more into our brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment