Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

1. Yes, I believe sources such as project infinity, online interactions, and Dr. Preston will effect our participation/experience. Access to a computer, cell phone, and transportation will be very vital in this class. My family and friends are very supportive so i believe they will help more than hassle me with this class. I play football, and later on baseball, meaning that scheduling factors may or may not be an issue.

2. I had a learning experience that was not at all awesome, but it did change me drastically. It was the summer inbetween my 7th and 8th grade years. My family went to Lake Naciamento and we were wake boarding my Dad pulled up next to my brother trying to give him help/instructions on how to get up faster. My Dad got too close and ran over my brother with the boat. When he gained control of the boat, my brother was 50 yards away. He called for help and i looked to my Dad and he was frozen in shock. So i dove in and got to my brother and pulled him halfway back before my Dad snapped out of it and took him the rest of way back to the boat. This experience made me really appreciate life and not take a single moment for granted. Oh and my brother has made a full recovery.

I'm mostly stoked about writing journals every day to express my writing skills. I look forward to experiencing online interactions with famous people. I think this will get my mind ready for college like courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment