Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Comments On Today's Socratic Seminar

I think today went quite well. I'm glad I glanced at the ego fatigue articles last night because without that I would have been completely lost when Nathan and Matt both had to stick their hands in ice cold water. I thought Connor had really amazing theories and explanations for his right to his own changing every second opinion that he is entitled to, and i believe Alex and Justin made everyone think and question themselves. I wish our half of the room understood what we were supposed to do, because we almost messed up the results (even though they were still correct) because Nathan was still choosing between the two options, as aposed to just saying the first thing that came to his mind. All in all Connor basically dominated the conversation throwing out really good theories in which i tended to agree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment